To mark the 60th anniversary of the European Football Championship, UEFA EURO 2020 will be organized as a truly pan-European event for the first time. In June/July 2020, a total of 51 matches will be played in 12 different host cities across Europe. In Germany, the city of Munich will be one of the venues of UEFA EURO 2020.
Therefore, the German Football Association (DFB) is searching a
"Venue Access Manager" (m/f/d)
to be part of the LOS Munich for the UEFA EURO 2020.
The Access Management project (ACCS) provides services and solutions relating to the ingress and egress of
people and vehicles for the UEFA EURO 2020 venues. The Access Management team will ensure policies and
procedures are in place for ticketholders, accreditation holders and accredited vehicles for a safe and secure
entrance and exit from the venue.
Project: UEFA EURO 2020 Access Management
Hierarchy level: Manager
Type of contract: fixed-term contract
Activity Level: 100 %
Start Date: 14/04/2020
End date: 06/07/2020
- Deliver the access management concept within the venue, with the consideration of the venue specific requirements
- Coordinate with the Euro 2020 project team onsite to ensure the requirements are met in terms of access
- Confirm the planned flows and access routes for each target group entering the venue are still valid and ensure that these are in line with the event mobility plan and event transport plan. In turn, work with the spectator experience team (SPEC) to ensure the relevant services are in place for the operation
- Provide core documentation to aid and support the EURO projects/suppliers, detailing the agreed access processes and procedures in the venue
- Coordinate with the Safety, Security and Service (SSNS) team within the venue to ensure the configuration of the accesses complies with the overall SSNS plan
- Work with the Accreditation (ACCR) team to ensure appropriate access rights are in place for accredited staff based upon their function
- Liaise daily with the Venue Manager in the venue and the ACCS core team (remote support)
- Gather and coordinate all ACCS materials needed to implement access procedures
- Work with ICT to ensure the "Global Access Control Solution" is in place and functioning
- Ensure the delivery of the access control check points in the venue. Monitor that the positions are active according to the agreed steward deployment plan, the check points are equipped with the necessary equipment and the staff are trained according their role in access control
- Develop and provide overarching ACCS training to the stakeholders involved in managing the flows and access (incl. stewards and security staff)
- Plan and allocate various daily tasks to the ACCS venue team (incl. volunteers)
- Provide troubleshooting support for access issues
- Submit daily reports and debriefs (incl. statistics) according to provided guidelines and deadlines
Profile of successful candidate
- Holder of a Bachelor's degree of Event Management, Sports Management, Sports Science or any equivalent education qualification
- Good level of English (both oral and written) and highly proficient in German
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (specifically excel) and ability to familiarize with ICT systems quickly
- Experience in a supervisory position
- Strong communication skills and diplomacy to discuss matters with internal and external UEFA stakeholders
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure
- Previous in venue event experience or knowledge of the venue an asset
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your complete application with reference: "Venue Access Manager" until 22.11.2019 to Stefanie Ulrich, firstname.lastname@example.org.