To mark the 60th anniversary of the European Football Championship, UEFA EURO 2020 will be organized as a truly pan-European event for the first time. In June/July 2020, a total of 51 matches will be played in 12 different host cities across Europe. In Germany, the city of Munich will be one of the venues of UEFA EURO 2020.
Therefore, the German Football Association (DFB) is searching a
"Fleet Compound Supervisor" (m/f/d)
to be part of the LOS Munich for the UEFA EURO 2020.
The LOS Fleet Compound Supervisor will be responsible for the implementation of fleet operations for the delivery event transport operations in a Host City. This role reports to the LOS Fleet & Bus Coordinator.
Project: UEFA EURO 2020 Event Transport
Hierarchy level: Coordinator
Type of contract: fixed-term contract
Activity Level: 100 %
Start Date: 02/03/2020
End date: 10/07/2020
Communication and cooperation
- Act as the main contact person for all fleet services stakeholders, including VIK (value in kind) and service providers
- Cooperate closely with event service providers on-site in order to guarantee the fulfillment of service requirements
ETRN workforce responsibilities
- Lead the daily operations at the fleet compound in the Host City
- Implement and adapt all fleet operational processes and procedures in accordance to guidelines from UEFA and service level agreements
- Monitor of the activity of drivers and volunteer workforce (according to the guidelines of the volunteer programme) at the fleet compound
- Lead the provision of fleet services in the Host City
- Responsible for processing transfer requests data in FAME and EGON (EURO Ground Operations Network-Dispatch Tool)
- Ensure provision of transfer services
- Ensure operational readiness of car fleet
- Implement fleet compound policies and procedures for staff and volunteers
- Implement fleet support services in the Host City (fuel, washing, replacement and repairs)
- Ensure proper data collection of all fleet related services in accordance to UEFA requireme
- Support LOS ETRN Manager on the implementation and follow-up of project plans
- Apply procedures with regards to cost control and supplier management in line with project guidelines
Profile of successful candidate
- Full professional proficiency in English (both oral and written) and in the local language of the venue
- At least one year experience working on a team
- One to two years' experience working in transport operations
- Excellent project management skills
- Service and solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in guest management operations and customer service
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in managing suppliers
- Able to demonstrate ability to deliver complex projects within scope and budget and to non-negotiable deadlines
- Drivers licence B
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your complete application with reference: "Fleet Compound Supervisor" until 22.11.2019 to Stefanie Ulrich, firstname.lastname@example.org.